replacing AC outlets with North American style
Verfasst: 29.09.2026 15:51
Has anyone (probably only people who have imported to North America) replaced their 2 x AC power receptacles with North American style ones?
Or modified the existing ones to take a North American "blade" plug?
if so, how did you do it or where did you find replacements?
I have been doing "Okay" just using a socket adapter - Euro to North American
but the connection is always loose and unreliable.
I found a source in Iowa of replacements but the shipping costs are very expensive.
But I might just have to go ahead with this solution.
Or modified the existing ones to take a North American "blade" plug?
if so, how did you do it or where did you find replacements?
I have been doing "Okay" just using a socket adapter - Euro to North American
but the connection is always loose and unreliable.
I found a source in Iowa of replacements but the shipping costs are very expensive.
But I might just have to go ahead with this solution.